Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thankful

By Rathana Puth

This blog was developed as part of the Voices of Youth blogging internship assignment requirement. Views expressed here are those of the author's and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of UNICEF.

Cr. Drummstixx

This is my last blog post on thelocal Voices of Youth blogging internship. It has been a great experience for me. I have worked with a great team - we enjoy sharing our ideas and we are good friends. I have learnt a lot from this internship. I started writing about my life problems, and it changed my view about myself. In this past two months, I have develop my writing skill a lot.

My favorite post was my second post I think it was the first time that I opened up  about my life. After the second post, I received so many support from my friends and mostly online readers. That was such a wonderful moment for me and I can't be thankful enough for that.

In this last post I would like to thank UNICEF Cambodia for initiating the local  Voices of Youth and  letting me take this incredible journey for the past two months. For letting me express myself by putting my thoughts and feelings down on this blog. I never thought I'd have an opportunity like this. Also I'd like to give a big fat thanks to our editor in this internship. She help me so much on my writing skill. She's been giving me ideas on how to write better and even shared her own experience on blogging with us. I really appreciate  everything she did and I'm looking forward to work with her again.

Finally, I wanted to say that there is nothing we can't do. Sometimes you just need a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment